Sunday, August 19, 2018

Introduction To All About Online Earnings

Hello Friends,

My name is Qasim Siddique Naadim and I'm a YouTuber, I'm starting this blog to share my knowledge about Online Earnings. At first, I started with a YouTube channel and earned some revenue but it was not remarkable, then somehow I learned about Admob and Android Apps & started to make a huge money and by that time my first Youtube channel was blocked due to some copyright issues.

But with AdMob and Android Apps I'm making a lot of money like 3000$ per month, when I had learned the method of making money form AdMob I thought to share my knowledge with people for their wellness, I decided to make a youtube channel about my earnings tips and tricks and this channel worked very well to spread the knowledge and within two months I had reached 1k subscribers.

most of my videos are about AdMob tips and tricks and about the development of Android Apps, but now I,m starting to make videos about youtube and other online earning methods.
most of my work is about "Earn Without Investment" means you don't need to pay for any work I'm telling in my videos.

and this blog is also a part of this effort to spread the knowledge about methods of online income.

hope you will enjoy online earning with us because of it All About Online Earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Introduction To My YouTube Channel

Hi Friends, Surely you will be searching for the methods of online incomes if you are here. Here is the video of my channel introduct...